I am glad that 2018 is over. It has not been the best of years for me, especially the last half.
I don’t do new years resolutions, but I do want to share some goals for the new year.
This year my goals are:
- To finish my PhD
- To get into better physical shape
- To get better at mountain biking – which means I first need to heal from my broken rib! oops
- To spend more time in nature
- To develop more of a portfolio of instructional design teaching and work
- To reconnect with a lot of my online friends / colleagues – I feel that with everything happening last year, I had to disengage and I’m looking forward to re-engaging
I also want to worry less about recurrence. I have written before about how I seem to panic right around the time I have a doctor’s appointment. I don’t want that. I want to live my mantra – In the absence of a diagnosis I am healthy!
What goals do you have for the coming year?
Feature image by Marco Verch via Flickr.